Mission Statement Heading link
To serve the public, the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy, the University of Illinois Hospital and Clinics and affiliated sites through the provision of advanced pharmacy services, integrated with innovative and evolving pharmacy education, research and entrepreneurship.
Vision Statement Heading link
To be a global leader in the profession of pharmacy through excellence in research, entrepreneurship, service and educational and training programs, preparing pharmacists to provide comprehensive medication management across all healthcare settings.
Core Values and Guiding Principles Heading link
In order for the department to be successful, we believe:
- Patients are best served when pharmacists collaborate with members of the healthcare team and provide comprehensive medication management
- Students and trainees are engaged in the profession when research, education and entrepreneurship are integrated with service
- Faculty excel when they have a significant role and are recognized and supported
- Change in the profession is driven by creating pharmacy leaders
- As a public institution, we have a commitment to disseminate knowledge